Well family and friends, as Christmas fast approaches, we have realized how thankful we are for all the blessings we have received. We love Christmas time and the opportunity we have to serve and give to others. Sam is growing so fast and we find so much joy in our family. We also look forward to our new baby (due July 4th) and are very aware of the challenges that come along with a growing family. Amanda has had a rough time thus far with this pregnancy, but we hope her sickness and ailments will pass as she passes her 1st trimester. Tax season fast approaches for me and I am exicted to learn new things and to get it over with! Public Accounting has been challenging but rewarding when I think where it can lead in the future and reflect all that I have learned.
We hope this blog finds everyone comfortable and with all they need during the holiday season. May we remember the Savior and his ulitmate sacrifice for all mankind and serve others.
Love the Goldsmiths (Stephan, Amanda, Samantha, & new baby in the oven)






0 Responses to "Merry Pre-Christmas!!"
Post a Comment