It's a Boy!

Hello to family and friends! We are pleased to announce that this past Friday, we learned that our new baby is going to be a boy! If nothing changes between now and then, we are going to name him Hunter Elijah. We are very excited to welcome him into our family and to experience the joys of parenthood again. Amanda says: "what am I supposed to do with a boy?"! We look forward to the challenges and joys that come along with a little boy.

Tax season is going full steam ahead now. Long hours leave me with little time and energy to do little else but work, but I am grateful for this experience. Amanda has finally said good bye to mornings sickness and feels tons better. She is relieved to be able to function normally (within reason) again and be actively engaged in life's activities.

We plan to keep everyone posted as time goes on and we hope all is well with friends and family.

2 Responses to "It's a Boy!"

Stiber Family says
February 14, 2008 at 6:18 PM

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy when he arrives! Keep us updated. Oh, and Sam is so adorable!

BLUEJAY says
February 20, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Hey! This is Kristin...CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm go excited for you!! I just snuck onto Monty's account and saw the good news! I'm glad to read that you guys are doing so well. Sam is so cute!! She's going to be a great big sister!! I bet she's as excited at you two!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you guys.
love,
Kristin