The Time has Come!!!

Well the time has come for me AMANDA to write something in our BLOG.  I feel as though I have been in a dream (or Nightmare) for the last 11 months.  My pregnancy was not fun I was sick all 9 months and huge.  Then Hunter was born with a feisty spirit and we will leave it at that!  We have been really blessed to have family near by and family visit. It has been a big help.  Our ward was also awesome bringing us meals for a week!  I finally feel that things are coming together.  Hunter is sleeping more and crying less and I am starting to get the hang of 2 kids.  I wish I could get the hang of housework along with that!  But that will come with time.  Thank you to everyone for your kind comments on our Blog.  I love to read them. 
As for my perspective on Hunter he is Stephan through and through!  He looks like him and will definilty have the same personality as him.  So Sam is my Mini-me and Hunter is Stephan's!  It's pretty funny.  Hunter greeted me with a big smile this morning and started talking to me.  It sure is rewarding after so many sleepless nights.  Samantha is my little helper and my little love bug.  She always says "Oh Mom!  You need Hug? Sam make you happy mom!  Snuggles?"  It's pretty cute.  So hopefully things will continue to improve and I will be able to update our blog more often!  Love to all!!!!

6 Responses to "The Time has Come!!!"

Monty and Kristin says
August 29, 2008 at 2:30 PM

I'm with you...adjusting to two kids is hard!! It's so hard to find a new normal!! I'm glad things are going better! It's so good to see you guys again. I love blogs! I wish we lived closer too! You are so sweet! Oh, and Sam sounds so sweet! I wouldn't mind if she takes on one of my boys one bit!:) Maybe one day I'll have a girl for Hunter as well! Have a great day!

Lovely Lisa says
August 29, 2008 at 3:07 PM

Sam is so sweet! You're lucky to have such great kids.

Jill Land says
August 29, 2008 at 6:29 PM

Welcome to the blogging world Amanda! I am glad that things are starting to calm down a bit. Parenthood can be so challenging sometimes. Once, you start thinking, "yeah, okay, I think I get it now", things turn upside down and you have to start all over! You guys are both such awesome people, I know you are awesome parents! Yeah, Hunter is just like Stephan! So cute! You have a beautiful family!

Familia Bethers says
August 30, 2008 at 1:52 PM

It's so nice to hear that you have the help, support, and kindness of family and friends near by to help you out of the fog! I am happy to hear things are getting better, and definitely the rewards out way the hard times right?

ABCD says
September 4, 2008 at 4:39 PM

HIII! how are you guys doing? i am home so we can be blog friends again :) i liked the update- Hunter is so cute, and Samantha is getting so big!!! Hope things with you guys are great, and that you're having better luck with Hunter settling down a little :)
love you guys!!!

AJ says
September 25, 2008 at 7:33 PM

I think it was hardest to adjust to two kids. After that it wasn't so bad. Sorry it's been so rough. I'm glad you've had lots of support.