So I hit an all time low this morning. Both the kids were up and we were getting ready for playgroup since it was at our house. As always I was stressed that the house was not clean enough. I was getting Samantha dressed and saw something black on her chest so I went to pick it off. In Samantha fashion she turned away from me and was quite sassy. I saw the black fleck move and realized it was a FLEA! So this is where it gets crazy. I was way freaking out and I was like Sam let me get it and she was being her usual 3 year old self and saying no. So I set Hunter down determined to get this nasty flea and Sam is yanking away from me and by now I'm just tweaking cause there is a flea and I am sick and tired of bugs and rodents! (That's another story). So I grab Sam frantically she yanks away and I finally lose it and as she yanks away I pretty much push her. Well this led to screaming from her and major guilt on my part so as I'm comforting her I hear a thud and another scream and lo and behold I had set Hunter on the couch and with his new range of motion he got to the edge of the couch and had fallen off. So I'm comforting both screaming kids while in the back of my mind wondering where the heck the flea went! When all was said and done life went on however a little while later I had to chuckle at myself for the Drama. I mean seriously a flea all of that over a Flea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (RSS)






4 Responses to "The Flea"
January 7, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Dang, that sucks! I hope that's the only one. Glad the kids were OK eventually. :)
January 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM
Sorry about the flea drama, but at least you can laugh about it now.
January 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Oh that sucks!
I hope Sam & hunter are ok.
BTW there are no fleas here in AZ. It's to hot for them! I have 5 pets, and NO FLEAS! WHOO HOO!
January 16, 2009 at 1:42 AM
That's funny. I can so picture this scene in my head. I can also picture TJ doing the same exact thing...lol...
Post a Comment