
OK a few things out of the mouth of Samantha today.
Sam: Where did we get Hunter from? The doctors? I mean like they took him out of your tummy but where did he come from?
Me: He used to live with Heavenly Father and then Mom and Dad made a baby and we had Hunter. ( I know kind of vague)
So this is where I wish I could say she was all sweet etc.. Nope instead she said... Mom since you already have me as your kid... Why did Heavenly Father give us another one? I think maybe we should just give Hunter to someone that doesn't have any kids. I mean why do we need 2 kids? Does that sound good?
She has also been spending allot of time playing with her dolls. Well today I heard her say "You Idiot" my jaw dropped and i was like where did she hear that! I was double checking myself thinking did I say that? So I scolded her and said WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT? and her innocent answer "from the dog movie" aka 101 Dalmatians. And then I remembered that yep Corella Devil says it like twice. HELLO!!! A Disney Movie. UGG!
So Obviously Samantha's little mind has been working overtime. I am wondering what questions will be soon to come.
As for Hunter he has been growing by leaps and bounds! He is talking more pointing at things and saying something that sounds like "What's that." He also loves to pretend that he is talking on the telephone. Well we went to say Family Prayer this morning and he folded his arms and bowed his head. Not for the whole prayer of course but for a couple seconds and then tonight he did it again. I was the proudest Mom at that moment. It is truly an awesome feeling when you see your children learning from your example!
So yep that's my kids in a nut shell right now.
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






11 Responses to "Faces of innocence?"
June 15, 2009 at 10:59 PM
Man!!! Those kids are so cute!!! I can just picture Sam saying that. I love it when little guys fold their arms it is so cute!!!
June 15, 2009 at 11:20 PM
I just found your blog link through facebook and I'm so glad b/c the Sammy stories are HILARIOUS! What wonderful kids!
June 16, 2009 at 12:54 AM
This is adorable!! you are so positive and the pictures are GREAT! Sam and Hunter will have fun reading this when they are older, and it is so great that you will have this to look back on.
Kudos to the power of 10
Amanda, Sam is just soooooo funny!! I love it. You should write this stuff out and send it to my mom, you know how she is about writing stuff down that kids say. Just mail it, she'll never get on the computer. I wish you lived closer still. I miss you guys.
June 16, 2009 at 11:08 PM
Hahaha! Those are great stories. I guess there are worse things for Sam to say than "idiot." :)
June 17, 2009 at 8:01 PM
That is so funny Sam wants to give Hunter away! He'll love that story when he gets older!:) That's awesome Hunter is folding his arms...so precious. These are the moments.
June 19, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Sam, Sam, Sam!! She's a clever one.
June 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Sam is a HOOT! That cracks me up that she wants to give Hunter away haha. I love it!
June 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM
That is hilarious! I wonder what Spencer will say once he starts to talk. One day she will not ask any questions b/c she will know everything as a teenager...imagine that! ha ha ha
June 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM
Ok, so it has been 3 posts since I've looked at your blog. It is funny to see what Sam says. I am glad you blog about it. Hunter already folding his arms and bowing his head. AWESOME!
July 2, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Your kiddos are so cute and Sam cracks me up. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment