Thanks Alot!?!?! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!

Ok I would just like to point out that even though I won.... and even though Sam is having her first Halloween Birthday Party... Stephan still refuses to dress up!!!!!!!!

6 Responses to "Thanks Alot!?!?! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!"

nickle says
October 13, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I'm sorry Amanda. But you knew Stephan before you got married, so you know when he'll be stubborn or not. You should make him a shirt that says dragon tamer on it. He can wear that and be Sam the dragon's trainer. Or if Hunter is a dog, write dog catcher. THen he is sort of dressing up but not really either. (I did this for when the boys were lions for Joseph and I).

AJ says
October 13, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Go, Stephan! Stand your ground! I'd rather just skip halloween myself.

Amanda Goldsmith says
October 14, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Thanks for the feed back! Ann you are now Stephan's favorite Jenson!!! Nicole I think he may acutally agree to the shirt idea!!! Whoohoo!

nickle says
October 14, 2009 at 2:07 PM

I hope he does. I think it is a good middle ground for both of you.

Lovely Lisa says
October 15, 2009 at 1:43 AM

He needs a shirt like Bradley's...

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5V0t2976FVMK3pYneTdctw?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ3Wvaidm4LWjwE&feat=directlink

Inland All Cycle Cycling Club says
October 15, 2009 at 12:50 PM

ha ha, Lisa, that is a great shirt, I need to get one! I don't know if Amanda would approve or not but I like it! -Stephan