Well Father's Day has come and gone and I have not updated the Blog! We love Stephan so much I wanted to make sure that we made note of some of his best qualities. Samantha had this to say about her dad...
Me: What do you love about your Dad?
Samantha: "Well (Long Pause) I love him and.... he can play with us alot. He's pretty BIG and he let's me lay on his back and take rides."
Samantha is the Apple of Stephan's eye. She has him wrapped around her finger. Stephan is such a patient loving Dad to Samantha. They have there own little inside jokes that sometimes drive me crazy! He is always willing to drop what he is doing to give her a snuggle. Samantha LOVES Snuggles so this is quite often. They also love watching "Scary Movies" together like Star Wars.The picture above is Hunter doing what he loves best. Running while his Dad chases him. Having a Boy has been so much fun for Stephan and I. Hunter is Stephans mini me in looks and personality which helps Stephan understand him better than anyone. He has often helped me understand what exactly Hunter is frustrated about. Hunter loves to climb all over his Dad and boss him around with his numersous cave man grunts. We are quite spoiled to have Stephan work from home and Hunter is always very distressed when Stephan is gone at meetings. If we come home to an empty house he yells Dad and looks everywhere for him. Then when he does get home he runs and yells DAAAAAAD. I can't imagine what he would do if Stephan worked outside of the house.
I can never get a picture with both the kids eyes open. But this picuture captured Hunters weird little habit of twisting his hair into dreadlocks. Great Shot of Stephan.
Honestly who wouldn't love these little faces!!!! Thanks for everything Stephan you mean the world to us!
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






4 Responses to "To Our Favorite Dad and Husband!!!!"
July 15, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Hey, I just think you're all about quality, not quantity — because this was a good post. :) Cute pictures!
July 15, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Thanks Lisa!!!
July 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Your kids are adorable!! Great shots!
July 26, 2010 at 3:47 PM
That last picture of Sam looks just like you Amanda!
Post a Comment