A can see a light at the end of the tunnel!

Ok, I have almost made it all the way through tax season, only one week to go! Amanda & Samantha leave for California tomorrow so I will be alone to battle out the last week by my self. It is probably better that way so that I don't feel guilty for not being at home with my family. I have to say tax season has been a learning experience for both Amanda and I.
Amanda is growing larger every day! She swears that Hunter is going to be a big boy, I don't know why she would think that! We are experiencing new antics from Sam. We are learning how to be good parents as we go and Sam is excellent training for future kids. Bye for now, hope all is well, I will write more later, probably after tax season is over.

1 comments:

Familia Bethers says
April 15, 2008 at 8:06 PM

You all look great!!! Thank goodness for you it's April 15th! Glad to hear all is well.