April 15th come and gone, glad it's finally over!


So April 15th has come and passed...and I made it! We have had a busy month with Amanda being in California and my self going to Kansas to drive my Grandma out here to North Carolina. Finally, we are able to have a breather and get back to life as we know it. We even took a quick escape to the beach for some well needed down time.
Our next event is Hunter (July 4th), and preparing for him is our task at hand. So along with rearranging furniture and scouring Craigslist for baby stuff, we are doing pretty good. Samantha is getting to be more like a regular kid, that is in giving her parents a hard time! I always think how we are going to do with two of them but I guess you rise the occasion and do what needs to be done. Amanda has had a hard time being pregnant this time around. It has made her rethink the 5 kids idea!
I was telling one of Amanda's cousins sometime I still feel like I am 21. It's hard to imagine me having two kids and being the family man, kind of surreal. We are really enjoying the spring here in NC, lots of flowers, lots of green, and no humidity yet!
We hope everyone is doing well. I am still trying to get Amanda to take over and make some entries, no luck yet but maybe one day!

7 Responses to "April 15th come and gone, glad it's finally over!"

Lovely Lisa says
May 4, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Hey, nice blog! I'm sending you an invitation to ours...

ABCD says
May 6, 2008 at 12:39 PM

i have a blog too!!! and i like yours. love you guys lots!

Lindsay Jane says
May 7, 2008 at 1:11 AM

Amanda...you have a great family. Congrats on the new one in the oven. I must say I am surprised you did not name your little girl Daphne. You always wanted to be called Daphne growing up. :)

Jill Land says
May 8, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Your family looks great! We loved seeing Amanda and Sam here last month. It was like no time had passed, except that Amanda was all cute and prego and Sam was a big girl!! Anyway, I love your blog. We even started one too. Here is the address: landfamilychronicles.blogspot.com
Keep us updated!

Patrick & Jenn says
May 20, 2008 at 11:07 AM

Hey Guys! I can't believe I found you on here... congratulations on your little man. Very exciting!

Billy and Katie says
May 20, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Hey Amanda,
I totally blog-stalked off of Jen's blog. You have a beautiful family! Congrats!!

The Carroll's says
May 20, 2008 at 5:21 PM

I saw you guys on Jen's Blog too.

Don't have 5 children!! I am living with 5 children now and it is sooooo hard! 3 is a great number!

You can check out my blog if you would like.