Nesting...getting ready for Hunter!

So I titled this post "Nesting" because that is what Amanda has been going through this past week. I must say, it has been nice. Anyone that knows Amanda knows that housekeeping is not one of her most favorite things to do so I am enjoying while I can! We are definitely feeling the "baby buzz" around the house. Amanda has been working hard at going through all of Hunter's clothes and organizing everything. There is really baby stuff everywhere. Amanda is hoping that Hunter comes early. We are praying that everything goes smoothly with the birth as Amanda had to have a "C'-section last time. We'll see how it goes...

Samantha continues to grow and astound us with the things that she says and does! As you can see from the video below, she loves music and loves to dance. We have tried to expose her to different types of music while she is young; we both believe that music plays an important part in the Gospel and in loving life.

We are ever so grateful to be parents and are excited to welcome Hunter into our home. More postings to come later!

5 Responses to "Nesting...getting ready for Hunter!"

The Carroll's says
May 26, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Sam is so cute! I hope Hunter comes soon!

Lovely Lisa says
May 26, 2008 at 10:32 PM

Beautiful dancing, Sam! :)

Jill Land says
June 6, 2008 at 1:36 PM

What a sweetie! She is so grown-up!
Way to go Amanda! Just like you, I tend to only do serious cleaning on an occasional basis. Its good to know I am not alone.

Palazuelos Family says
June 15, 2008 at 5:41 PM

Samantha is SO adorable, when are you due with Hunter? I had a c-section with Isabelle so Im a little nervous to see the outcome with this one:) Amanda what is your e-mail???
Love, Tina

JAWinston says
June 16, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Nice video of Sam!