This past weekend we brought a new kitten home for Samantha! She has been wanting one really bad so we told her for her birthday (November 1st) that she could have one. Of course once that was decided, it was all over, Amanda was on Craigslist searching all over the triangle for the "perfect" one. We found him, according to her, and brought him home. Sam is so proud of her new kitten and even named him Max. For those who have known us for a while will know that when we first got married we had a cat named Max who died. But Sam loves to listen to bed time stories about past pets so that's why we have Max Jr. now. He is a orange tabby and only about 6 weeks old. I will try to get a pic of him up soon.
Life goes on with it's interesting twists and turns. Hunter is doing way better and is much more delightful to be around now. I saw that Amanda mentioned that I am 30 now, yes I am an old man according to her! We went out to dinner with a few friends and that was about it. Birthdays are not that exciting when you get old! Graeme tells me that I am actually a 45 year old stuck in a 30 year old's body. I promptly told him that he is a 16 year old stuck in a 25 year old's body, we called it even! The funny thing is for those who know me fairly well they will tell you that Graeme is pretty much right on, oh well!
We did get some fall pics taken of the kids, I will post more online and send invites to those who want to see them. Peace for now, more to come later.
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






6 Responses to "I must be crazy!! (by Stephan)"
September 28, 2008 at 9:48 PM
WOW what a handsome little guy you two have.
September 29, 2008 at 2:39 PM
What a little cutie pie! If you guys come out this way, come visit!
September 29, 2008 at 8:53 PM
Hunter is so cute!! I love when babies start filling out and getting all cubby, sweet, and smile! Congrats on the 30!:) Enjoy the cat!
September 30, 2008 at 8:51 PM
I just have to laugh at your comment about being old at 30. I still say that life doesn't even start until 40! Happy Belated birthday.
October 8, 2008 at 1:13 AM
My goodness Stephan... no one can ever tell you that Hunter is not your son... He's beginning to look exactly like you.... but a more adorable version...lol... jus jokes. Happy Birfday...
-TJ & Dora Salanoa
October 10, 2008 at 12:13 PM
WOW! Hunter is getting so big! And where are the pics of Sam and her kitty??? J/K.
Post a Comment