A quick entry since it is late

Since it's late, this will be a short posting.  This past weekend we adventured out to Jordan Lake on our 1st camping trip with the kids!  To be honest, I didn't know if we were going crazy of having fun!  We'll I think we were having fun, at least Sam had a blast eating smores.  We forgot half our food, good thing we were only like 20 min from our house.  One of the things we love about Carolina is that you can do stuff like this pretty close to home.  Two beautiful lakes, only 20 min away.  In two weeks, we will attempt the ward campout at Falls Lake.  We should be pro's now that we have gone camping once...right?

2 Responses to "A quick entry since it is late"

Lovely Lisa says
October 14, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Yaay! It was so fun. Thanks for inviting us. I think we learned a few lessons from the experience as well. :)

AJ says
October 14, 2008 at 4:50 PM

I'm sure you were having fun and not crazy! We love camping, and it't those forgotten items that make the campouts memorable. Have fun at the ward campout!