Watch out for Hunter! He is 1!!!!




Ok I have been having the hardest time sitting down and writing. I just can't concentrate. Life has thrown us a few bumps in the road and I have just been plane stressed. So I thought I would post some pictures that really say it all about Hunters personality and my life in a nutshell! The first is Hunter "helping" me with the dishes. Second is Hunter Getting into Samanthas desk. He loves to harrass her. You will notice a mark on the side of his mouth. That is from the marker that he ate. Third picture is him putting his PB&J in his hair. Happens quite often. And the last is Hunter with the head of a Rubber Ducky in his mouth while Samantha pushes him around the house in her Doll Stroller. They both thought it was like the coolest thing ever! Stay tuned for more post's. I just need to sleep!!! Oh yeah and I will post about his Birthday once I upload the photos!

7 Responses to "Watch out for Hunter! He is 1!!!!"

Stephanie Jenson says
July 14, 2009 at 3:01 AM

Hunter is such a cute little guy. I can't wait to see him again!

Lovely Lisa says
July 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Those are great pictures! He is so cute. Must be something about that age because Bradley's nephew loved to "help" with the dishes, too. :)

Lindsey

I miss you guys!!!! He is such a cutie!!!

Theodora Salanoa says
July 15, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Their sooooo adorable... Someone should probably warn Samantha that the harassment will only get worse as Hunter gets older... TRUST... I have a younger brother to...lol... Miss you guys.

AllenandSarah says
July 15, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Oh. My. Gosh.

When Hunter was a itty bitty baby I thought for sure it was a mini Stephan...but these pictures look just like you! Wow. Especially the one of him with the pb&j in his hair!

Beautiful kids Amanda. I miss you guys so much!!

Shawntel says
July 24, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I can't believe he is already 1! They grow up so fast, really, it feels like it was just yesterday he was born!

sherrie says
August 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM

i love the picture in your blog header, that is so cute!