Hunters 1st Birthday!

This was Hunters Favorite Birthday present a stuffed dog from Mimi. He sleeps with it every night!
I normally avoid putting pictures of myself! lol but I was pretty proud of the cake I made. Well my Visiting Teacher and I made.
Hunter Loves Dogs! I'm talking like he tried to jump out of the wagon just to see one the other day.
The cake was a hit!
Handsome little 1 year old! We Love this boy soooo much! Hunter had a blast at his party. We had all of Stephan's family over and he was spoiled. There are so many things I want to remember about Hunter at this time in his life....
1. He loves to give big bear hugs.
2. He gets most excited about dog's and will scream Doggy Doggy if it's within a mile radius.
3. He will scream for two straight hours if he does not want to take a nap even if he is exhausted.
4. He loves to drive his cars and trucks all over the floor.
5. He will eat anything! Which is a nice change from Miss Samantha.
6. He is an honoree little bugger and has put me through so much stress yet I love him more for it.
7. Big thick strapping boy but has such a tender little heart.
8. After having Hunter we have definitely rethought the whole 5 kids thing! I think 3 will suit us just fine. :)

3 Responses to "Hunters 1st Birthday!"

Lovely Lisa says
August 9, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Happy birthday, Hunter! He is so adorable.

Buckeye Bergs says
August 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Our family size shrunk too! What a cool birthday cake!!!!!!!

Aunty Carolyn

He is so cute Amanda! I've always loved how he's so good natured.