More from Miss Samantha

Sam and Hunter have so much fun together! How funny is there squinty eye smile!
Quote from Sam "Hunter should be pretty glad I'm such a nice big sister."
This is Sam nursing her baby in the playhouse that we made out of a Washing Machine Box. She had a blast with it but gets so embarrased when we catch her nursing. Another quote out of the mouth of Sam "Mom am I gonna have big boobs like you someday? Will Hunter want to suck on mine to?" Um what do you say to that LOL
This is what Sam calls her "Scary Face" it has become a recurring face for all pictures. Can't decide if it's cute or a little creepy :)
Dance and Drama two words that describe Sam completly!

8 Responses to "More from Miss Samantha"

Sarah says
August 9, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Haaah she is such a hoot! I'm sure there is never a dull moment at the Goldsmith's! = )

Lindsey Cortes says
August 9, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Love it!! They are such cuties!!! I love the things Sam comes up with!

Buckeye Bergs says
August 9, 2009 at 11:04 PM

We have a playhouse made out of a big box too! We even moved it from Ohio to Colorado. Great fun.

Lovely Lisa says
August 10, 2009 at 10:06 AM

HA! Love the boob quote. Good times. She is adorable, and growing up so fast. Great pictures!

Julie says
August 10, 2009 at 11:06 PM

LOL, that is just too funny! Kids say the darndest things.

Aunty Carolyn

Sam is cracking me up!! I love the whole 'nursing' thing, that is sooooo funny.

Shawntel says
August 26, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Let me just say that Sam is so funny! She never disapoints when I need a good chuckle!

Jill Land says
August 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Oh for cryin' out loud! Your kids are growing up so fast! Time just keeps slipping by!
Sam is so funny! Aren't girls funny. They are born to be little moms.