Happy turkey day eve to all! About a year ago I turned this blog over to Amanda, and she has ran with it! Just what I expected so I am pleased. Thus, I think I may have been a little neglectful in posting on this blog and I know Amanda may be getting tired of always posting so here it goes!
Just a quick note to say how much I am thankful for. Of course my family but maybe even more I am thankful for the relationship I have with my Heavenly Father. Now, I am not one to usually "post my religion" but I feel like it is appropriate for me now. I think back to life changing events in my life and reminisce about them. I can think back to the time period that really solidified my testimony into what it is today, my mission in southern California. Now, my 18 year old brother is preparing for his mission. I am hopeful and prayerful that his mission will do as much in making him a man of faith as it did to me.
Hope all is well and that everyone thinks about what they are Thankful for!
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






2 Responses to "Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ( by Stephan)"
November 26, 2009 at 12:26 AM
Nice! Good to hear from you.
November 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Well said Stephan! So Cal misses the Goldsmith family, that's for sure!!
Post a Comment