Samantha was able to take Dance this last few months with Miss Camielle! She had a blast. They did ballet and clogging. It was so fun to watch her. She took it very seriously and was so proud of herself.
I have to admit that I often live vicariously through my daughter! I just adore her and want her to have the best of everything and at the same time not spoil her! LOL I was a very proud Mom that night. I got tears in my eyes when she was dancing. Pretty Sappy Stuff :)
This was the best shot of Hunter and Samantha together. We could not get Hunter to stand still for anything. He loved watching Sammy dance. He especially loved when he somehow made it out on the stage at Dress Rehearsal with all of the cute little bumble bees (2 and 3 year olds)
This is Samantha with her whole Dance class and her wonderful teacher Miss Camielle. She was lucky enough to have Miss Camielle for dance and preschool this past month. She LOVES Miss Camielle!
Uncle Josef and Samantha. Sammy loves her uncle! Mimi and Grandad came along with Aunt Sciu Sciu and Uncle Josef. What a loved and adored little girl. She is chomping at the bit to do dance class again so hopefully we can find something as affordable in California for her. Maybe I could teach a class!?!?! I'm a really talented Hip Hop Dancer! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






11 Responses to "Samantha the Dancing Star!"
May 31, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Very cool! I bet that was a blast to watch. Wish we could of been there. You have some great little kids there. They grow up too fast, don't they.
May 31, 2010 at 9:53 PM
May 31, 2010 at 9:54 PM
So Fun! Looks like she is loving it, so cute.
May 31, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Adorable! I am so excited for stuff like that when the Face gets older!! I never danced or anything like that so I'm sure I'll be like you! :)
May 31, 2010 at 11:57 PM
What a doll! She is so cute!
June 1, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Clogging! Her and I will have to clog the next time we're together! Love it!
June 2, 2010 at 2:16 PM
SO CUTE! I took dance when I was about her age, but it didn't go much further than that because I got interested in piano. Hope she can keep going with it!
It's great that you're doing with your family, I love the way how you describe things you do together, and whatever you and your kids like to do, it's like a journal of your life, so cool!
June 3, 2010 at 8:07 PM
So sweet! She looks so cute in her dance outfit. Looks like a fun night. She looks so calm...like she was born to be on stage!:)
June 4, 2010 at 9:02 PM
Amanda she looks ADORABLE! I can't wait for dance recitals! Love your blog background too, btw.
September 9, 2010 at 2:04 PM
Wanna know something funny? I found you by one of your comments on Bloom, and didn't even know you had a blog when I knew you in person! Anyhow, thought I'd say hello!
Post a Comment