Welcome to our blog! Hope you enjoy our family news, pics, and videos.
Please excuse the unfinished blog I am working on it!!!!
Awesome! I love the way you are making your blog look it is going to be soooooooo cool!
That Sam is just tooooo cute!!
That is so funny that Hunter hates the sand! Sort of seems opposite than most. :) Glad you had fun! Too bad we'll NEVER do the beach together now because you're MOVING.
Post a Comment
3 Responses to "Site under construction!"
May 15, 2010 at 12:45 AM
Awesome! I love the way you are making your blog look it is going to be soooooooo cool!
That Sam is just tooooo cute!!
May 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM
That is so funny that Hunter hates the sand! Sort of seems opposite than most. :) Glad you had fun! Too bad we'll NEVER do the beach together now because you're MOVING.
Post a Comment