Just thought I would post while I have a minute! We had a great Thanksgiving at Stephan's parents house and are super excited for Christmas! We are going to be in Arizona for Christmas visiting Stephan's Granny Gail and Aunt Victoria and Rose. We are really excited about this. The day after Christmas we are renting a car and heading to California! We have missed the west coast soooo much and can't wait to visit. Sam has a new obsession we started with Mickey Mouse, then Strawberry Shortcake, and then Dora, and now it is Caillou. Anyone heard of him? Kind of a funny show about a whiney bald preschooler :) It's not so bad. However in one episode they celebrate "The Holidays" and so she keeps asking me when we are gonna celebrate "The Holidays." It's pretty funny. Now I must go because I just found Sam lying on the floor outside her door (an hour after I put her to bed) she looked and me and said "Mom I'm just in a crazy mood tonight like Max (her Kitten).
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






3 Responses to "Happy Holiday!"
December 1, 2008 at 2:14 PM
Aw, she is so darn cute. I can't wait to hear about your trip to AZ/CA! My grandparents live in Glendale (outside of Phoenix) and my great-grandma lives in Anaheim.
December 2, 2008 at 2:07 PM
When are you coming to AZ? David and I will be here till the 20th or 21st. If you come before that, I would love to see you! Let me know!!
December 4, 2008 at 5:42 PM
I've heard of that PBS show. Good luck with the jack in the box syndrome. I forgot to mention, but I've sleeping book that I SWEAR by. The dr who wrote it is great. You are welcomed to borrow it.
Post a Comment