I Won the Prize!


Soooo I love Halloween and I love to dress up! This year I scored big went to the thrift store and got a sweet Leather vest, some ugly brown bell bottoms, a sweet paisley shirt and platforms for $11.37. I was way stoked! In usual fashion Stephan refused to dress up which is always a source of contention for us :) I know sounds pretty trivial. But I just love dressing up. I won best adult costume at our Ward Halloween party pretty big event for me as my life consists of allot of barf poop and a sassy 3 year old. I'm always up for new Halloween costumes. I like to be a person. Like for a couple of years I was Mary Katherine Gallagher "Superstar" and one year I was Sher so if you have any ideas for next year let me know. This year I can't put an exact name to who I am but I'm thinking a cross between Dolly Parton and that bible lady on TV? Can't remember her name. Or I could be the Happy Painter Guy "Happy Trees" well maybe his wife? Anyways enough about me. Samantha and Hunter were a Caterpillar and a Butterfly. Of course I left Sam's wings at her Grandma's house. Cause I was so self involved but luckily they came later. Samantha loved Halloween and had a blast at the ward party and trick or treating the next night. Hunter was not so amused and was quite annoyed by his costume but he sure looked cute!

3 Responses to "I Won the Prize!"

Lovely Lisa says
November 13, 2008 at 11:08 PM

You all looked great! Congrats on the prize.

Lindsey Cortes says
November 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM

You totally deserved it!

Mommy says
December 17, 2008 at 1:26 AM

Love the costumes! Are you thinking of Tammy Faye Baker, the Preachers wife! What a cute family!