Well tax season ended and we were able to make a trip to Carolina Beach for the weekend. We had a blast. The Condo that we rent is really nice and right on the beach. The kids absolutly loved the water and sand and it was super sunny! So we just hung out on the beach. Sam is already asking when we are gonna go back to "Our Beach House" I WISH! Being at the beach sure did make us miss California though!!! For just a bit it almost felt like we were back home. But things are going well here and we know this is where we are supposed to be for the time being so can't complain. And hello the beaches are gorgeous here!
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






6 Responses to "Annual Beach Trip!!!"
April 27, 2009 at 12:48 AM
that looks so fun! thanks for coming to my blog the other day!
April 27, 2009 at 12:41 PM
I meant to ask you how the trip went. I am glad you had fun. It is nice to get away from Durham and relax and not worry about things. I love the first picture :)
April 27, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Looks like so much fun! I LOVE the beach too! We're going this weekend! Aren't you glad tax season is over?
April 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM
SO JEALOUS! We need to get there soon. I'm getting way stir-crazy. You'll have to tell me more about this condo you rented.
Love the pictures, by the way.
May 2, 2009 at 6:05 PM
Hey there Goldsmith clan! Long time no chat, right? You all look great, and boy are your kiddos cute and getting big quickly!
May 16, 2009 at 7:42 AM
Ahhh! I love the beach! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment