Hunter is 10 months!!!

Posted by PicasaWell today is Hunter's 10 month birthday. Here are some things I want to remember... Hunter's ability to scream for 2 hours straight and then clap his hands and smile as soon as you finally get him. He is such a lover boy always giving hugs and kisses. The absolute look of adoration in his eyes when Sam play's with him or really does or sais anything. His few pieces of curly BLONDE hair. He says HI Dad and yells Mom. He waves Hello. His number one goal is to try and eat the cat. He pulls himself up in the bathtub and then gives a big toothy grin of triumph. He is overall just a happy very busy baby. And we have such a blast with him. OH yeah and totally need to give a shout out to my friend Shallyse Gasteulum for once again taking an awesome picture of Hunter! This wasnt even planned she was just nice enough to take some when I wasn't looking!!!

5 Responses to "Hunter is 10 months!!!"

Sarah says
May 7, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Go Hunter!! P.S. I L-O-V-E that picture of him! So cute!

Stiber Family says
May 7, 2009 at 11:06 PM

He is so dang adorable! Can't believe he's already 10 months. Before you know it, he'll be going to the San Bernardino, California Mission!

Jenny says
May 8, 2009 at 6:08 AM

What a cute little picture- already 10 months? wow! Thanks for sharing the new blog background site! Hope you're doing well!

Lovely Lisa says
May 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM

He's still one of my favorite babies ever. I can't believe it's been almost a year!

Shawntel says
May 16, 2009 at 7:41 AM

Wow! he is already 10 months! It seriously seems like he was just born. Kids grow up way too fast! Also, I wanted to thank you for the nice comments on my stampin' blog, your so sweet!