Second picture just makes me laugh. She came to me the other morning and said Mom I really need my sunglasses." I said Why? "Well I need to get on my laptop and I can't see without them." I was slightly confused and then she cleared it up. "I need glasses just like my dad does when he is on his computer." She never fails to keep me laughing and I am always shocked at how observant she is.
A few more stories from the past week. We are at the park swinging and she says "Mom you do not fit on that swing! Your butt is hanging out all over the place. Be careful you don't break it." Wow talk about a jab to my self esteem :) Ok last one I found a kids desk in the garbage and brought it home cleaned it up and when Sam woke up in the morning she was beyond ecstatic. She said "WOW! You got a desk from the garbage just for me because you Love me SOOOOO Much." I was like YEAH! and she said " Oh thank you Mom I have a desk just like daddy now." And it now sits right next to his and she uses it all of the time. What a great find!






4 Responses to "Sam's Antics!"
May 25, 2009 at 3:01 AM
She is SO darn cute. I love her little laptop. And that desk... haha! Dumpster diving at its finest, and the best part is that she doesn't know any different. You rock, Mama. :)
What cute kids....they take after their maternal grandmother!
May 30, 2009 at 2:16 AM
What an adorable family!I can tell you're a great mommy and that Stephan is a wonderful daddy! I miss you so much! When are you coming out west?
June 16, 2009 at 1:45 PM
So freakin' hilarious! I love stories like these. My daughter does the same thing, but it's always so cute, that you can never get mad at their comments!
Post a Comment