Wow life has been so busy lately. Stephan is in tax season and gone all of the time and Samantha, Hunter and I are busy with pre-school, play dates, dance class, church and work also known as "Mimi day's" for Samantha and Hunter. Doesn't sound like much but it just seems to add up. Samantha is finally venturing out and has become fantastic at playing with her friends. She is also getting confident and bossy. I have to laugh because I see so much of myself in her. I also have to feel guilty as I now understand just a little of what I put my sister through! Sorry Lindsey!
Sam got to make Valentines for all of her friends this year I found a really cute one at www.skiptomylou.org I love this web site. Hunter is a very happy and easily adaptable baby which is really nice with how often we are on the run. He is getting closer to crawling and roles all over the house. I can vacuum and he still finds the smallest particles to put in his mouth. Most recently a pine needle from the Christmas Tree. HELLO it's February! I swear I vacuum. I know because it is such an ordeal when I get the vacuum out. Samantha freaks and then talks about it for the next 2-3 hours. That is honestly not an exaggeration. We are all looking forward to tax season ending and realize how much we love Stephan now that he is never around. My house is not nearly as organized! That is his strong point and obviously my weak point. Next post will be a picture of Stephan's new car. I will give you a hint it is his dream car and I am embarrassed to drive in it. However when we are in the Ghetto of Durham everyone looks at us with respect. Can you guess what it is? Just know if it was not a WAY GOOD DEAL there is no way he would be driving this! So keep your eyes out for that post! Happy Valentines Day to all! Thank you for all of your love and support! And thanks to those who take the time to comment on our Blog.
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






12 Responses to "Busy! Busy! Busy!"
Congrats to Stephan on his new car, what a blessing. Good luck keeping up with all you have going on, life is awesome!
February 15, 2009 at 11:54 AM
I'm sure you'll be able to survive tax season. This project of Joseph's has been like a year long tax season. And he will be done this week, completely! Though since moving to self employment it is less of a stress on us all.
February 15, 2009 at 7:03 PM
Just remember tax season= money (hopefully).
Where are you working?
February 15, 2009 at 10:43 PM
Amanda, I know what you mean--Devin does audit rather than tax, but it's "busy season" for him too...I feel like we never see eachother! Goodluck with everything though! Only 2 more months = )
February 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM
I absolutely LOVE the photos!!!!!! I wish you guys were closer and we could do stuff together! Happy belated Valentines Day.
February 16, 2009 at 6:26 PM
It's me Carolyn, I am curious about the car now. hurry up and tell us or just sneak and tell me. I won't spoil anything.
February 16, 2009 at 10:06 PM
Yeah I'm sure we will survive Tax Season! Sure wish all the hours of tax season meant more money :) Not so. He works for a small accounting Firm. Ok for those who read the comments I will tell you what his car is. It is a 91 Cadillac.
February 17, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Hey Amanda!
Oh, I'm excited for tax season to be done for you! I hate it when Ben is gone a lot. It's the worst. I'm excited to see his new car!!
February 18, 2009 at 2:08 PM
I am thinking the car is a big 'o boat! I remember you saying something to me about my big 'o boat that I had before I got married. Is it a total gas guzzler that gets like 8 or 10 miles to the gallon?'
Good times, good times!
February 21, 2009 at 1:21 AM
Hope you make it through tax season. Congrats on the new car. That's always fun!! Hey...I LOVE the pictures of your kids!! Those are SOOOO adorable!! Priceless!!
February 22, 2009 at 10:00 PM
I did not know Shallyse is a photographer! I absolutely love the photos she took. They are darling, and so are your kiddos!
February 23, 2009 at 2:32 AM
Man, you guys sound so busy! Take it easy when the time comes :)
Post a Comment