Here are some thing's I want to remember about this week.
Sam "I Love my baby brother soooooo much! When can you get me a sister mom?"
Mom "Maybe once Hunter is bigger we can have another baby."
Sam " Actually I think 2 babies would be good. I will help you."
Hunter giving me big Hugs and then looking at me and Hugging me again. He has this absolute look of adoration in his eyes.
Hunters cute little Chubby belly and feet.
Hunter getting so excited when Stephan comes home. And starting to cry if he walks by him without picking him up.
Sam and Hunter taking baths together. Soooo stinking cute!
Sam waking up everyday and asking What day is it Mom? A playgroup day? A Mimi Day? Preschool Day? Ok that sounds good.
Hunter sleeping on his tummy with his butt in the air.
Sam finally slept in her bed basically all night. Until like 5:00 in the morning.
Hunter rolling all over the house and making me sooo aware of my shortcomings. Such as him finding a penny on the ground and choking!
Sam telling me Mom I think it would be a good idea if you exercised and then maybe cleaned the house. (Stephan is that you?)
Hunters LOVE of Cherrios.
Sam's new found attitude. "AHHH Ok Mom FINE!"
Hunter's first ear infection! Poor kid!
I guess I should do this everyday cause I seem to forget by the end of the week. Isn't it funny what kids come up with.
Always Eat After 7: Science
6 years ago






4 Responses to "Sam and Hunter's antics for the week."
February 28, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Never a dull moment... :)
March 1, 2009 at 4:07 PM
CUTE!
March 2, 2009 at 1:57 AM
lol...reminds me of Hannah. She wanted a sister, too.
March 4, 2009 at 7:49 PM
your kids sound so hilarious!! i can't wait to playyy with them. hopefully it's SOON!
Post a Comment