Shadeleaf Studios

So I am so excited about these photos! This is just a small sampling of the fantastic pictures we got. The photographer Shallyse Gastelum was fantastic. The kids were so at ease and she got some really fun and creative shots. Definitely captured many facets of their personality. Check out her web site www.shadeleafstudios.com her work is very impressive. I highly recommend her it is totally worth it.








7 Responses to "Shadeleaf Studios"

EMB* says
February 7, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Ohhhh my! THat little Sam is a piece of WORK! She is too cute! I loveeeeeee the shots... very nice. I love the one of her w/ looking over her shoulder w/ her head back - very pretty! And Hunter - good grief? Could he Look any MORE like his father???? C.R.A.Z.Y.!

Unknown says
February 7, 2009 at 12:23 PM

You are are so cute!

Lindsay Jane says
February 7, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Oh my. These are so cute.

Stephanie Jenson says
February 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Thanks! It's always fun to have people gush over your kids :)

The Thomas Family says
February 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Those are awesome, Amanda! I just did my post too about Shallyse... (three months after the fact)!!

Marissa says
February 10, 2009 at 3:04 AM

WOW! The kids look amazing and the photography is so great! How fun was it for the kids to get that done. :) Your family is so beautiful.

Stiber Family says
February 10, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Those pics are the best. Sam's hair is SO long! And Hunter is really growing up fast!