Nickname's by Amanda

Ok, So I have been reading other peoples Blog's and realize allot of you have nicknames for your kids. So it got me thinking and listening to myself and without even realizing it i have nicknames that i use for my kids. How did I not realize? I'm not sure. So Sam's is MissyMoo and Hunters is Chunk. I actually use these quite often. I guess I will start to worry about Hunters when he does the Truffle Shuffle! (Can you name that movie?) :) That's all just a random thought for the blogging world. Oh yeah I used to have a nickname it was Amanda Panda. Of course my siblings called me Amanda Panda the big fat Wanda. Not sure what a Wanda is but none the less they managed to get me with that one! Gets me thinking about what the future holds for MissyMoo and Chunk.

4 Responses to "Nickname's by Amanda"

AJ says
February 5, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I must have an aversion to nicknames because I haven't given my kids any. It wasn't until Johnathan started high school that we started calling them John and Tim instead of their full names. It must be because my mom had nicknames for us and not all of them were nice. So, I decided to never call my kids names. But then, I'm also not one to use terms of endearment for Tom either. No honey, sugar, sweetheart, or dear. He's just Tom.

AllenandSarah says
February 6, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Hey!! Miss you.

I have a lot of nicknames, but I guess I only use them with Allen (babe, hun, etc). I call Hope "Hopers" sometimes, but her name is so short already! ha ha

Didn't you use to call Samantha, Sammy Pants? That was cute.

The Carroll's says
February 6, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Who doesn't know the Goonies? I LOVE that movie!!

"Baby Ruth"
"Hey you guuuuyyys"

ahh good times!

The Carroll's says
February 6, 2009 at 7:18 PM

PS my nickname (which my family STILL uses) is FerFer. yeah it kinda sucks, but oh well.